Due to regulations, we are only able to ship to the continental United States, excluding California.
Free shipping applies to orders over $100 and less than 10 lbs, and DOES NOT apply to vaccinations or refrigerated items, which must ship either Second Day or Next Day at the purchasers expense. Product over 10 lbs will incur additional freight charges -- please call or e-mail for quotes.
We are constantly shopping for the best product at the best price, so prices and packaging are subject to change, but we will maintain our standards of quality.
About Anicare Animal Supply, LLC.
Anicare was founded in 1986 to serve adoption groups, humane societies, companion animal breeders, handlers, trainers, owners of multiple animals, the Greyhound industry and the equine industry. Anicare has served these groups over the last 25 years by providing affordable over –the- counter products and prescription medications.
Our mission is to provide an affordable and broad line of animal products to those organizations, groups, or individuals who care for multiple animals.
DUE TO CONSTANT CHANGES IN THE SUPPLY MARKET, OUR PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND PACKAGING MAY DIFFER FROM PHOTO'S SHOW, BUT THE QUALITY WILL BE MAINTAINED TO OUR STANDARDS.
Why partner with Anicare?
- Focus on providing value added customer service with knowledgeable representatives passionate about the care of your animals.
- Focus on very competitively priced animal supply products.
- Two ways to order: online www.anicareas.com. or by calling (800) 476-2642 or (407) 260-8272.
- Free shipping on most orders over $100.00. EXCLUDES VACCINATIONS AND SHIPMENTS OVER 10 LBS.
- Two Veterinarians on staff, Dr. Hagerman and Dr. Austin, who have extensive knowledge of the companion animal and equine industries.
- Our veterinarians provide a mobile practice to places or homes with multiple animals. Basic services such as annual exams, routine vaccinations, and heartworm testing are offered.
- Anicare sponsors free wellness examinations at numerous dog, cat and horse shows. Check our website at www.anicareas.com for a schedule of events.
- Dr. Debbie provides these services for local adoption groups at their fund raising events.
- Prescription products may be dispensed once a Veterinarian/Client/Patient relationship has been established.
- We encourage our clients to maintain their relationship with a primary Veterinarian. We do not offer emergency, surgery, or extensive diagnostic services. We realize the challenges of caring for numerous animals. Anicare would like to assist those individuals with multiple animals with their over-the-counter and routine medication needs.
Meet our Veterinarians and Team:
Dr. Debra Hagerman-Rogers grew up in western Kentucky. Dr. Debbie started riding horses at age five and began showing at age seven. She worked at her family’s public training stable through her teenage and college years. She earned an AA from Stephens College, a BA from University of Kentucky and her DVM from North Carolina State University. She operated an equine mobile practice in the Lexington, KY area for twelve years. Upon moving to Florida, she was an Associate Veterinarian at Brooksville Veterinary Clinic for eight years. Dr. Debbie currently has a mobile companion animal practice, does some equine practice, and shows her American Saddlebred mare, My Moonlite Serenade.
Dr. Bill Austin graduated from Auburn University School of Veterinary Medicine. Upon graduation, Dr. Austin engaged in a mixed farm practice for eight years followed by four years of research in academia. His love for hands on interaction with animals led him to acquire an existing small practice in South Miami in 1961. Thirty-seven years later he reluctantly sold this practice leaving behind third generation clients and friends. After moving to the Orlando area he soon became active providing relief services to area veterinarians. In addition to his consulting duties, Dr. Austin continues to serve as show veterinarian for the Central Florida Dog Club, engage in research with an anti-viral compound for animals and a limited house call practice.
Our customer service representatives have a passion for animals, an extensive background of experience and desire to share their knowledge in the care of your animals.
View our website at www.anicareas.com for more details about our team.